Whether using essential oils or other skin care products, if not absorbed by the skin, it will be ineffective. Massage is a very effective way to promote their absorption. Here is a very practical massage manipulation.
- Apply an appropriate amount of essential oil to the palm of your hand, rub hot, and spread it from the center of your face, from your chin, cheeks, forehead to neck.
- Gently upward spiral massage from the chin to ear root, the corner of mouth to ear, five times.
- Gently make an upward spiral massage from both sides of the nose to the temple, five times.
- Press your thumb on your chin and the other four fingers on your cheeks for five seconds. Push the thumbs along the chin toward both ears and push it down the neck to the clavicle position, five times.
- Alternate hands to pull up the skin, five times.
- Gently spiral massage from the middle of the forehead to the temple, five times.
- Gently lift your hands from the eyebrows to the hairline, five times.